Municipal Tourist Office
The Municipal Tourist Departments are strategically located in the main entrance of the village, in Avenida Los Remedios, 2, next to the bus stop and the parking.
Thanks to its easy access and location, the Municipal Tourist Office assists a great number of tourists who come to visit the village in the following schedule:
HIGH SEASON: (From the 15th June to the 15th October, Easter)
- From Monday to Friday: Mornings from 10:00 to 15:00h. Afternoons from 17:00 to 21:00h.
- Saturdays and Sundays: Mornings from 10:30 to 14:30h. Afternoons from 17:00 to 21:00h.
LOW SEASON: (From the 16th October to the week before the Easter)
- From Monday to Friday: Mornings from 10:00 to 14:00h. Afternoons from 16:00 to 18:00h.
- Saturdays and Sundays: From 11:00 to 14:00h.
Among the functions the Municipal Tourist Office, it is remarkable:
- To promote Vejer and its Municipal Region for tourists.
- To assist the customer asking for information.
- To make Dossiers and Memories about Tourism in Vejer.
- To coordinate the edition of the promoting material of the village: pamphlets and propaganda in general about Tourism in Vejer.
- Special assistance to the press. To send news of tourist interest about the village.
- Supervision of the Tourist website, as the news section as the Business Agenda.
- To control of the Statistics of tourist visits.